Monday, March 5, 2012

A Love Letter To Spring: The very first...




Here it is, my First Love Letter to Spring! I know it's not technically spring, but as I said last week, I'm calling it! I'm ready to look forward, to muse about spring after this anti-winter we had in the Philadelphia area. I love snow and I wish we had more of it, but instead it felt like one neutral boring season... and so onward to spring! As my past Love Letters to a season, they are composed with the intention of providing a little visual treat to the start of your week. I try and provide a link when available, and just click on the "***" to go to the source of the image. Have a great Start to your week! ~abs





For the first day of spring. Birds will take a string (or multiples) and weave them into their nests!!! This would be so neat to watch.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...